READ WHAT THRU? THE BIBLE!
THE ALL-TIME BEST SELLER THAT NO ONE READS THRU
Summiting Mt. Everest…
Navigating the Amazon River…
Crossing the Atlantic in a Sailboat…
or Hiking the Appalachian Trail.
WHY WOULD READING THE ENTIRE BIBLE BE ANY DIFFERENT?
Dare to Summit! Read It Thru!
As a Guide…
The roughly 1500 pages of the Bible are divided into 365 daily readings. These 365 readings parallel the 365 steps of climbing Mt. Everest. As each reading is completed, the reader checks-off progress, much like a trekker would with a climb of Mt. Everest.
The journey is a straight climb thru both the Old Testament and New Testament at the same time. Day 1 starts with the first chapters of each Testament, Genesis 1 and Matthew 1. Day 365 finishes with the last chapters, Malachi 4 and Revelation 22.
Each Old Testament and New Testament reading has 3 important pieces of equipment:
- Overview: provides a concise backdrop to what’s going on in the passage: people, places, etc.
- Inside: provides an insight into the passages meaning.
- Closer Look: provides an explanation into a key word or sentence from the passage.
As a Great Team…
- 183 brief stories of famous and intriguing people as they bumped into God’s Word
- 183 statistics related to summiting all of God’s Word
- 183 quotes from well known folks about God’s Word
- 183 Bible verses that speak about the Bible itself
- 365 quotes of inspiration and coaching from fascinating people